The NorthEast Contact Center Forum, NECCF, is the only organization dedicated to Contact Center Professionals in the region. NECCF is known for providing the essential forum for educational growth, networking, and sharing of best practices.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Meaningful Content - Our forums offer meaningful content in multiple sessions on relevant contact center topics with time for Q&A.
- Expert Speakers – All sessions and speakers are selected by our Board of Directors.
- Multiple Ways to Connect with other Contact Centers – We offer time to connect over breakfast, breaks, panel discussions, round-table discussions, lunch and Q&A sessions.
- Vendor Solutions – We offer a vendors the opportunity to sponsor events and educate call center professionals with up to date technology and solutions. We offer a non-threatening, low-pressure vendor interaction with education in the forefront.
- Case Studies - Hear stories of how other contact centers overcame challenges. Presenters have include: Bob's Furniture, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Commerce Bank, Travelers, LEGO, Vermont Country Store and more!
- Great Food, location and Raffles!
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY
“I really enjoyed the variety in presentations.”
“I thought the agenda was great and I took a lot away from the day.”
“I found we are on the right track and got some good ideas to make improvements.”
“It was interesting to hear how others handle these areas of concern in the work place.”
“Have been 7 times before and always have a great experience”
WHAT COMPANIES HAVE ATTENDED IN THE PAST
The NECCF hosts a diverse audience of Call Centers with attending organizations from a variety of industries including financial services, banking, health care, retail, utilities and insurance. Listed below is a sample list of companies that have attended.
Arbella Insurance Group
Bank of America
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
Bob’s Discount Furniture
Christian Science Publishing
Destination XL Group
Lincoln Financial Group
Mass General Hospital
New York Life
Royal Administration Services
The Hanover Insurance Group
The Vermont Country Store
The Washington Trust Co.
The Advocator Group
Tufts Health Plan