About the NorthEast Contact
Center Forum (NECCF)
The NorthEast Contact Center Forum was founded in February
2001 by contact center executives and specialists who wanted
an unbiased "user group" to facilitate the exchange of ideas
among contact center executives and managers.
Our objectives are to:
• Provide a forum for call center professionals to network and share experiences
• Host workshops, panel discussions, and keynote speakers on current topics
• Provide updates on technology trends and Call Center Best Practices
• Facilitate personal and professional development
We host four events (or Forums) each year.
These events feature workshops, discussion panels, and keynote
speakers on topics identified by our attendees as important to their success in contact center operations.
This can also be a great team building event for your management team.
Our annual Vendor Forum is held at Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots. This event is a contact center conference, featuring 40 exhibitors, workshops, a keynote speaker, and tours of the stadium. We typically have over
400 contact center professionals from across the region.
The NECCF is a non-profit organization and there are no membership requirements or joining fees required to attend.
Spring Forum Attendee Feedback:
- “I enjoyed the art of hiring presentation.”
- “I really enjoyed the variety in presentations.”
- “I thought the agenda was great and I took a lot away from the day.”
- “I found we are on the right track and got some good ideas to make improvements.”
- “First time. It was very informative”
- “It was interesting to hear how others handle these areas of concern in the work place.”
- “Have been 7 times before and always have a great experience”
Winter Forum & Holiday ReceptionTuesday, December
Blue Hill Country Club, Canton, MA
Click here to learn more about industry related news and events, access white papers and more!
Center Pipeline Executive Talk Videos:
New-hire Training & Call Center Attrition Rates
Click here for
the 2015 Fall Forum Presentations.
Visit our industry partner site for events in CT:
The Connecticut Chapter of HDI
We were fortunate to have Amanda Marschall from LEGO present
at our Spring Forum! Amanda was recently recognized in TD
magazine. Her biggest professional achievement was her speaker
opportunity at NECCF! Click
here to learn more.