About the NorthEast Contact
Center Forum (NECCF)
The NorthEast Contact Center Forum was founded in February
2001 by contact center executives and specialists who wanted
an unbiased "user group" to facilitate the exchange of ideas
among contact center executives and managers.
Our objectives are to:
• Provide a forum for call center professionals to network and share experiences
• Host workshops, panel discussions, and keynote speakers on current topics
• Provide updates on technology trends and Call Center Best Practices
• Facilitate personal and professional development
We host four events (or Forums) each year.
Three are held at the
in Weston, MA. These events feature workshops, discussion panels, and keynote speakers on topics identified by our attendees as important to their success in contact center operations. This can also be a great team building event for your management team.
Our annual Vendor Forum is held at Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots. This event is a contact center conference, featuring 40 exhibitors, workshops, a keynote speaker, and tours of the stadium. We typically have over 350 contact center professionals from across the region.
The NECCF is a non-profit organization and there are no membership requirements or joining fees required to attend.
Spring Forum Feedback
Although the Spring Forum may have resembled the Winter
Forum, we were able to host the day as planned and feature all
of the sessions. We are very grateful to the presenters and all
of the attendees that joined us. The reviews were all
exceedingly positive with 100% of the guests expectations fully
Here is what your
peers said about the event
First time attendee, excellent day!
Great to network with other Call Centers in
Very valuable topics today as
Eye opening experience-opportunity
beyond what I knew
Impressed with how prepared all speakers were.
Often smaller organizations have lesser content.
This was solid. All should be
Really informative speakers,
looking forward to the vendor event in June.
Excellent opportunity for
Fantastic experience, speakers
and topics were all in line with my goals, allowing for
a great learning experience.
NEW Whitepapers Available
Visit our Whitepaper page.
Why Should You Attend An NECCF Event
- Meet and network with other call center professionals in the Region
- Share experiences and learn from others
- Participate in industry specific and topical roundtable discussions
- Learn about emerging trends in the call center industry and how to prepare for success
- Understand new technology and applications for existing technology
- Learn best practices that you can apply in your call center
- Learn how your peers deal with budget reductions, economic downturns and other changes that impact you
The NECCF is proud to host the 12th Annual Vendor Expo. The event will take place on June 4 at Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots! This highly anticipated event showcases the latest in technology and innovation for the Contact Center industry.
For more details and to register, please click here. Register before April 30 for Early Bird Pricing of $100!
For Sponsorship & Exhibit Opportunities,
please click here.