About the NorthEast Contact Center Forum (NECCF)

The NorthEast Contact Center Forum was founded in February 2001 by contact center executives and specialists who wanted an unbiased "user group" to facilitate the exchange of ideas among contact center executives and managers.

Our objectives are to:

• Provide a forum for call center professionals to network and share experiences
• Host workshops, panel discussions, and keynote speakers on current topics
• Provide updates on technology trends and Call Center Best Practices
• Facilitate personal and professional development

We host four events (or Forums) each year.

Three are held at the Henderson House in Weston, MA. These events feature workshops, discussion panels, and keynote speakers on topics identified by our attendees as important to their success in contact center operations. This can also be a great team building event for your management team.

Our annual Vendor Forum is held at Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots. This event is a contact center conference, featuring 40 exhibitors, workshops, a keynote speaker, and tours of the stadium. We typically have over 350 contact center professionals from across the region.

The NECCF is a non-profit organization and there are no membership requirements or joining fees required to attend.

Here is what your peers say about our event

  • "Lots of opportunities to network and many informational sessions."
  •  
  • "I took away a few different ideas that I am not currently implementing for forecasting purposes"
  •  
  • "Informative sessions, networking, idea/info sharing"
  •  
  • "Lots of knowledge on call coaching...and will be implementing at our company"
  •  
  • "I always enjoy these events and meeting new people"
  •  
  • "Good info to use in my job"

 

The Fall Forum Attendee Feedback

Highest Satisfaction

Quality of the program - 76% of the attendees who completed a survey said the event was "Excellent". The remaining 24% rated the quality as "Good".

Overall Satisfaction from NECCF Vendor Forum 87%

Did We Fulfill Your Expectations

100% of the attendees who completed a survey said we did fulfill their expectations.


Join us for the largest Call Center event in the NorthEast!

13th Annual NECCF Expo
Tuesday, June 10, 2014


Register here. Held at Gillette Stadium


 

Whitepapers Available

Visit our Whitepaper page for a list of our whitepapers.


Facebook Sharing Button
LinkedIn Sharing Button
Twitter sharing button
 
Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List iconSign up for our Email Newsletter