About the NorthEast Contact
Center Forum (NECCF)
The NorthEast Contact Center Forum was founded in February
2001 by contact center executives and specialists who wanted
an unbiased "user group" to facilitate the exchange of ideas
among contact center executives and managers.
Our objectives are to:
• Provide a forum for call center professionals to network and share experiences
• Host workshops, panel discussions, and keynote speakers on current topics
• Provide updates on technology trends and Call Center Best Practices
• Facilitate personal and professional development
We host four events (or Forums) each year.
These events feature workshops, discussion panels, and keynote
speakers on topics identified by our attendees as important to their success in contact center operations.
This can also be a great team building event for your management team.
Our annual Vendor Forum is held at Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots. This event is a contact center conference, featuring 40 exhibitors, workshops, a keynote speaker, and tours of the stadium. We typically have over
400 contact center professionals from across the region.
The NECCF is a non-profit organization and there are no membership requirements or joining fees required to attend.
Here's what your peers have to say:
- "Great Job Again!" - Claremont Savings Bank
- "Great Conference" - Unum
- "Another Fabulous Event!" - Travelers Insurance
- "Keep them coming! I'm a new participant" - Webster Five